IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Limited seating house - Seats located next to each other are considered companion seats (Sections 1-4, 6-9, 11-14) and are sold in pairs in order to facilitate proper social distancing expectations. We are offering three single-seats (sections 5, 10, 15) per show. Single patrons also have the option to purchase both seats in the companion section. Thank you for your understanding.
Please park by the main Mall entrance by Lens Crafters and Furniture, Mattresses and More - shows start promptly as the Mall shuts at 7 pm. Please be inside the theatre by 6.55 pm.
Some Theatre Company invites you into the dark and forbidding tale of “The Haunting of Hill House.” STC is bringing together a small cast for their first production since COVID-19 brought the world to a standstill. It’s time to get your heart beating once more. With a mind for safety, distance, and audience comfort, we hope you enjoy being chilled by “The Haunting of Hill House.
A chilling and mystifying study in mounting terror in which a small group of “psychically receptive” people are brought together in Hill House, a brooding, mid-Victorian mansion known as a place of evil and “contained ill will.” Led by the learned Dr. Montague (Deb Elz Hammond), who is conducting research in supernatural phenomena, the visitors have come to probe the secrets of the old house and to draw forth the mysterious powers that it is alleged to possess—powers which have brought madness and death to those who have lived therein in the past.
Haunting of Hill House will be performed August 20, 21, 22, and 23.
Thursday, Aug. 20 at 7pm
Friday, Aug. 21 at 7pm
Saturday, Aug. 22 at 2pm and 7pm
Sunday, Aug. 23 at 1 p.m. and 4pm
Dr. Montague - Deb Elz Hammond
Mrs. Montague - Becky Adams (Puffs)
Eleanor Vance - Emma Elz Hammond
Theodora - Angelina Buzzelli
Luke Sanderson - Logan Bard (Puffs, Evil Dead the Musical)
Mrs. Dudley - Lisa Prescott
Arthur Parker - Quinn Bard (Puffs)
Some Theatre Company takes our responsibility to our audience seriously, and we have implemented safety measures that adhere to the CDC guidelines and government mandates to keep our actors and audience safe as we reopen in 2020.
Actors have been socially distancing during the process and will remain 6ft away from the audience, and have been screened for illness, including, but not limited to temperature being taken, and free from cough, chills, sore throat, body aches etc.
- As per the state mandate, we ask that audience members wear a mask or face shield when physical distancing is not possible (6 feet between parties). Face coverings are requested in the following areas of our theatre: entering/exiting the theatre, the lobby, and while moving around the theatre space out of your seat.
- A masked usher will show you to your seat.
- Please maintain a 6ft social distance when going to the bathroom or lobby. Please wear your mask.
- Please maintain 6ft social distancing protocols when not with your family unit.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Bathrooms will be sanitized prior to the performance, and right after.
- All seats are wiped down before the show and after.
- All hard surfaces will be sanitized prior to the show and right after.
- UV lights will be used to kill air born virus particles in the 8hrs leading up to showtime.
- The air filtration system will run during the performance.
- Tickets will be sold online, in advance, to adhere to the safe state-mandated limit.
- There will be no paper playbills. We will provide a link to a digital program.
- Concessions cost $2 each (water, snack) and will be pre-packaged per the state's rules. Please bring exact change so we can limit the handling of monies.
- Your name and address will be recorded in the event that contact tracing is necessary.
- If you purchased a ticket in advance but are feeling ill, please stay home and contact us at - [email protected] - we will move your ticket to another performance. Please contact us 4hrs prior to the showtime you are attending.
By purchasing a ticket to our show you acknowledge that you assume all liabilities associated with being in a group setting. Should you become sick with Covid19, you acknowledge that you do not hold STC responsible.
Please park your car by the entrance next to Furniture, Mattresses and More. This is to facilitate a smooth exit after the show ends.